Upcoming PIE Events

Kelly McCloskey

By: Kelly McCloskey

Last PIE meeting of the semester on Tuesday, November 19th:   Join us at  6 pm to hear from Nex+Gen Junior Ambassadors about how they promote Nex+Gen in the community.  We will also be planning our Alumni Days celebration, which will take place on November 25th and 26th here at Nex+Gen.  Every PIE meeting is a chance to learn more about our school, meet other parents, students, and staff, and make a contribution with your presence and your energy.  We hope to see you there!

3rd Annual Nex+Gen Alumni Days – November 25th and 26th – This is a chance for Nex+Gen graduates to share their experiences with current Nex+Gen students, and we hope that it will be bigger than ever this year!  We need parents to help in the following ways:

• PIE parents provide a luncheon on Tuesday, November 26th for all the visiting alumni; please sign-up here to bring something. It’s fine to send it with your student in the morning. 

• We need a couple of parents to help set up the potluck that day, from 11:45 am to 12:30 pm.  Please let me know if you can help with this by emailing Kelly McCloskey-Romero at [email protected]

• We would love to have an outgoing parent participate in our assembly that day.  You’d have a chance to say in front of the entire school why your family chose Nex+Gen.  We’re talking about a 30-second speech. Please let me know if you can help with this by emailing Kelly McCloskey-Romero at [email protected].

• Please keep any Nex+Gen alumni that you know aware of our Alumni Days events by sharing this flyer.  

Current Parent Outreach Event:  Tuesday, December 10th from 11 am to 12 pm:  Come and see what a typical day at Nex+Gen is like.  Get a new and improved tour of the school, go into classrooms and see what students are doing, and ask any questions you have about our school.  Just to be clear, this event is for current Nex+Gen parents only. We hope to see you there!

Contact Mrs. McCloskey-Romero ([email protected]) any time that you have questions about PIE, Nex+Gen Partners in Education.